Phoenix Triathlon Club WA (Inc) is a new, friendly, motivated club
supporting triathletes of all abilities across the Perth Hills and the Swan Valley.
F4L Triathlon Coaching is very proud to be associated with this new club. F4L has agreed to work in partnership with Phoenix Triathlon Club as their preferred coaching provider.
The club's aim is to welcome new and existing triathletes into one of Western Australia’s fastest growing sports through a friendly, fun and challenging club environment.
Their members include beginners through junior elite athletes right up to experienced Ironmen and women.
Phoenix Triathlon Club aims and objectives are:
- To offer coaching and competitive opportunities within triathlon
- To promote the club within the local & triathlon communities
- To promote interest and participation in duathlons, triathlons, adventure races and general multi-sport events in Western Australia
- To promote, conduct and assist generally in the sport of triathlon, duathlons, adventure races and general multi-sport events in Western Australia in all its form
- To promote good fellowship and sportsmanship among all members of the Association
- To liaise with and be affiliated with Triathlon Western Australian (Inc.)
We run regular training sessions at various locations in and around the Perth Hills and the Swan Valley. If you are considering joining,
Newly formed in 2017, Phoenix Triathlon Club is affiliated to Triathlon Western Australia ready for the 2017/18 season.
Everyone is welcome and we look forward to seeing you soon!
To find out more about this fantastic new club check out their website: CLICK HERE