F4L Junior Triathlon Academy (12-19 years)
Athlete Centered, Coach Driven and Performance Focused
Enquiries should be made to the coach, Paul Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Perth Hills Triathlon Academy has been set up by F4L Triathlon Coaching to help develop Triathletes, aged 12-19 years, who have the potential to achieve success within Triathlon.
The Academy is acknowledge by Triathlon Western Australia and is in alignment with Triathlon Western Australia’s junior development program (TEP).
The academy is for those athletes who have achieved or have the potential to achieve the standard within an agreed timescale (with the coach). Athlete performance will be reviewed twice a year.
Academy athletes should be minimum of 12 years old (by 31st December 2017). Enquiries regarding attendance at the academy group training sessions must be made by contacting Paul Jones. Athletes in the academy will receive 1-2-1 review’s and individual coaching where required.
The cost: $90 / month
- includes all F4L & Phoenix Tri Club sessions
- EXCEPT Phoenix Triathlon Swim Sessions
- Monday Phoenix Tri Squad Swim: 7:00-8:00pm (St Brigids College, Lesmurdie)
- Tuesday Squad Run Session: 5:30-6:30am (Darlington)
- Wednesday Group Turbo: 6:30-7:30pm (Darlington)
- Thursday Phoenix Tri Squad Swim: 6:30-7:30pm (St Brigids College, Lesmurdie)
- Saturday Phoenix Tri Squad Swim: 6:00-7:00am (St Brigids College, Lesmurdie)
- Saturday Run: 8:00am various locations
- Sunday Group Bike Session: various locations
To allow progress and development onto the Triathlon Australia Talent pathway (Triathlon Excellence Program) it will be necessary for athletes to take part in Regional and National Events, for example the SunSmart Series, Australian National Junior Series (AJTS), State Championships and the All Schools Championships.