The Premier Triathlon Coaching Group in Perth, WA
Preferred coaching provider to Phoenix Triathlon Club
The large majority of our athletes in WA are on formal individual training programs with F4L Triathlon Coaching. These programs are developed following an initial screening where our coaches find out key goals, targets and information. For example: time available to train, current ability & past performances and future goals. From there an initial program is set out.
We develop individual training programs for all distances of Triathlon from Sprint through to Ironman, for all athletic abilities.
We have an awesome Junior Triathlon Team - check out the Junior Academy
For the 2017/18 season we are coordinating our efforts and in partnership with Phoenix Triathlon Club we have nominated several feature races. F4L Phoenix "Feature Races" are races that the head coach, Paul Jones will attend. These races will have a lot of participation from F4L Phoenix Triathletes and are a great way to show your F4L Phoenix Triathlon Club pride!
- 2nd November - School Sport WA Championships
- 12th November Left Bank Triathlon (which is actually at Point Walter)
- 2nd & 3rd December Ironman Western Australia (including IronKids, 70.3, Teams & Ironman)
- 17th December City of Joondalup Triathlon (State Sprint Championships)
- 26th January Australia Day Triathlon
- 17th March Karri Valley Triathlon
- 5th & 6th May Ironman Busselton 70.3 (including IronKids, 70.3 & Teams)
Head Coach, Paul Jones ensures a friendly relaxed environment to help get the best out of athletes. There are many opportunities to mingle with other like-minded athletes at coffee after training or through our regular F4L Team get-togethers.
All the upcoming casual F4L Triathlon Coaching squad swims, group run sessions and the starting points for our group rides are on the F4L website here
F4L Triathlon Coaching delivers these sessions primarily in the Perth Hills area, making use of some fantastic facilities for Triathlon.