The newest club in Western Australia: Phoenix Triathlon Club.
Phoenix Triathlon Club is a new, friendly, motivated club supporting triathletes of all abilities across the Eastern suburbs, Perth Hills and the Swan Valley. The club's aim is to welcome new and existing triathletes into one of Western Australia’s fastest growing sports through a friendly, fun and challenging club environment.
I can tell you that, “F4L Triathlon Coaching is very proud and excited to be associated with this new club. F4L has agreed to work in partnership with Phoenix Triathlon Club as their preferred coaching provider.”
Newly formed in 2017, Phoenix Triathlon Club is in the process of affiliating with Triathlon Western Australia ready for the 2017/18 season.
This new club welcomes athletes of all abilities, from complete beginner - through to experienced campaigner.
For a new club in its first season it has loads going on:
- Regular swims at Lesmurdie (25m indoor pool)
- Group bike rides and skills sessions - always starting locally
- Regular novice group rides - led by one of the club's team of coaches
- Run sessions for all abilities
- Last week the club started Try Stars - this week more kids, more Try Stars (there are still spaces)
- This weekend an Open Club Aquathlon at Guildford Grammar Not too late to enter!
- Open water swimming season starts VERY soon in the stunning Lake Leschenaultia
- A recently elected new committee
THIS is the club to be with if you live near Perth's Eastern suburbs, Swan Valley or the Perth Hills.
If you want to find out more check out there website or click the link above.